In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we wish to make you aware of the following information:
1. The www.dimanlab.com website is managed by DIMANLAB SL, domiciled at AV. BON PASTOR 155-163, 08930 ST. ADRIÀ DE BESOS (Barcelona), holding TIN B-61091245.
2. If you wish to contact us, you may do so either by mail, at the address indicated above, via email sent to email@example.com or by calling 93 418 83 36.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, GDPR), in force as of 25 May 2018, we have updated our policies regarding the protection of personal data and, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation in question, we wish to inform you that:
1) Based on the consent you have given to receive promotional messages about DIMANLAB SL products and services, as well as events organized around them, we have stored some of your personal data (name and professional contact information) as a result of your participation in these organized events, or of having completed the forms and applications created and identified for that purpose, such storage being subjected to data processing, in this instance classified as “promotional”.
2) Regarding such processing, you should be aware of the information appearing below.
Person/Entity in Charge of Processing (Data Controller)
Adress: AV.BON PASTOR 155-163 08930 – ST.ADRIÀ DE BESOS (Barcelona)
Phone: +93 418 83 36
Purpose of the Data Processing
The purpose of the processing is to enable the sending of promotional content containing information about the products and services offered by DIMANLAB SL and to announce promotional events organized by the company. The data shall be kept for as long as you, the data subject, so permit by accepting the storage of your personal data in our marketing database. Your personal data will not be subjected to decisions based on algorithmic processing for the purposes of profiling, and no databases will be generated outside the purposes stated herein.
Legitimation of the Processing of Personal Data
Consent of the interested party. In the event of the use or sending of erroneous or false data, or any such activity lacking the prior express consent of the interested party, the Controller shall proceed to the deletion of the data in question.
Recipients of Personal DataThe following entities act as service providers for data processing:
– Technology firms: providers of website and databases hosting on servers, and/or acting as content managers.
– Event organizers, promoters and attendance control personnel.
Rights of Data Subjects as Owners of Personal Data
You have the right to access the information we hold in relation to you, to rectify it if it is incorrect, to request its deletion, to limit or oppose the processing or portability of your personal data by sending a message to that effect to the postal address or person in charge above, providing proof of identity in the form of a copy of your national ID card or equivalent document. If you do not agree to our processing of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
The user him or herself.
Requesting Deletion from the Promotional Database
The user has the right to revoke the consent given for receiving promotional messaging at any time by means of a simple notice sent to DIMANLAB SL in which you inform us that you do not wish to continue receiving promotional messages. In order to do so, you, the user, may either revoke your consent in the manner described in the previous section, or click on the link found in any promotional message for that purpose, thus unsubscribing from advertising and promotional messages..
At What Age May Users Begin to Access Our Products and Services
Security Measures in Place
DIMANLAB SL undertakes to ensure the secrecy of personal data and abide by its duty to ensure they remain so, taking the measures necessary (technical and/or organizational) to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the stipulations of applicable norms and regulations.