DIMANLAB Management is leading and driving implementation of the following actions:
- Establish, implement and maintain an Integrated Management System comprised of practices based on the Quality and Environment guidelines established in the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN ISO 14001:2015 standards respectively. The Policy should be rolled out in a manner appropriate to the goals of the Organization and befitting the nature and scope of company operations and their environmental impact and energy efficiency, subject to periodic revision via continuous improvement.
- •Fulfill the commitment to comply with legal, regulatory and other requirements applicable to production and/or interaction with the environment, as well as any commitments undertaken regarding known risks and/or those that the organization may undertake in line with company operations.
- Meet Customer needs in the Production and Delivery of Service, providing solutions that serve to engender customer satisfaction and loyalty. Train and inform all staff, foster a culture of individual responsibility and respect for the environment, create a climate of mutual respect conducive to open communication, trust and employee motivation to engage in good teamwork.
- Ensure that the Policy and Objectives are known, understood and implemented by the entire workforce, encouraging continuous improvement throughout the Organization, as well as acting to prevent damage to the environment.
- Fulfill the commitment to ensure that the requisite information and resources are available in order to achieve goals and objectives, as well as provide a framework for setting and reviewing such objectives and goals.
- Collaborate with our suppliers and subcontractors to ensure their actions are in line with our principles of quality control and respect for the environment.
- Systematically audit management practices, compliance with signed commitments and the achievement of established objectives throughout the organization.
The Managing Director of DIMANLAB has every confidence that the people who make up our workforce possess the skills and training needed to make the proposed operational commitment to CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT a reality, all of whom possess sufficient experience to consider themselves highly proficient in the work entrusted to them. Moreover, through continuous training and ongoing compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements relating to our certified operations, our team will be well positioned to achieve our objectives.
QUALITY IS EVERYONE’S CONCERN AND AFFECTS US ALL, WHICH MAKES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US AN INTEGRAL PART IN ACHIEVING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE.
The Managing Director of DIMANLAB, as the executive in charge of achieving these objectives, commits to undertake all necessary efforts to progressively provide the company with the technical and human resources needed to reach our goals.
This Policy shall be made available to all company staff, our goal being to disseminate, promote and apply its principles at all levels, including all operations falling within the purview of the Integrated Management System